Location: Americas / US - Southwest / Los Angeles
Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 7,700 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 115 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,000 employees located across more than 100 countries. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
This is a key technical role for Darktrace, working closely with our clients, account managers and other technical teams to ensure the successful design and implementation of the Darktrace Enterprise Immune System.
Key responsibilities include:
· Being the technical authority on the design and implementation of the Darktrace solution
· Acting as the client's trusted advisor regarding Darktrace on the network for both pre-and post-sale deployments.
· Helping the client from initial technical contact through successful deployment
· Providing expertise and troubleshooting relating to network traffic
· Acting as a technical touch point between a client's network team, partners, and the CTs
· Providing feedback and reporting to account managers on deployments
· Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures
More about you:
This role will suit a technical graduate who has graduated with a STEM degree and is looking for a challenging technical client facing role that bridges technology and the business.
For this role you need to be tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
· Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA university grade
· Understanding of following functions; TCP/IP stack, OSI Model, DHCP, DNS, Subnets, VLANs, Routers, Firewalls
· Basic network troubleshooting experience (highly desirable)
· Strong customer service skills
· Any experience with customer-facing activities (pre/post-sales) is desirable but not essential.
· Competitive base salary
· Comprehensive medical, dental and vision provided in full by the company
· Optional 401k plans / Commuter benefits
This role is hybrid with the expectation to work a minimum of 2 days a week from the Los Angeles office.